WHEREAS, the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) developed the Local Government Performance Management System (LGPMS), a web-based system that has the ability to produce information on the state of local governance performance, and the state of local development, using governance and development indicators;
WHEREAS, the LGPMS, for brevity, serves as a robust on-line national information system on local governments; and is a self-assessment, management and development tool that enable local governments to determine their capabilities and limitations in the delivery of essential public services;
WHEREAS, data on the five (5) areas of governance namely: Administrative Governance; Social Governance; Economic Governance; Environmental Governance and Valuing Fundamentals of Good Governance is to be collected by the City Planning & Development Office (CPDO) from various line-agencies of the local government using the Data Capture Forms designed by the DILG and to be encoded on-line at the DILG-LGPMS website by the said office;
WHEREAS, DILG Memorandum Circular No. 2012-23, series of 2012, sets up the process for the full implementation of LGPMS.
WHEREAS, there is a need to reconstitute/update the LGU-LGPMS Team which was created sometime in the year 2006 by virtue of an executive order. In order to ensure that a member(s) of the team who has transferred, promoted, resigned or been terminated be properly replaced.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, JAPAL J. GUIANI, JR., Mayor of Cotabato City, by virtue of the power vested in me by law do hereby order the reconstitution and composition of the Local Government Performance Management System (LGPMS) Team as follows:
SECTION 1. COMPOSITION OF THE LGPMS TEAM – shall be composed of the following:
Chairperson : City Mayor Japal J. Guiani, Jr.
Members : City Administrator
City Planning and Development Coordinator (LGPMS Coordinator)
City Social Welfare and Development Officer
City Health Officer
City Budget Officer
City Civil Registrar
City General Services Officer
City Police Director
City Superintendent of Schools
City Director, DILG
President, City Agriculture & Fishery Council
Directress Reconciliation Center Parents Association Self Help Society
FUNCTIONS OF THE LGPMS TEAM – the LGPMS Team shall:
1. Provide general guidance in the formulation of the annual State of Local Governance Report (SLGR);
2. Review, evaluate and make suggestions, comments and/or recommendations on every report/output presented by the Technical Working Group (TWG) relative to the drafting of the annual SLGR;
3. Commit human and financial resources for the activities to be done by the team in line with the formulation of the SLGR;
4. Shall report the SLGR to stakeholders in an exit conference
SECTION 2. COMPOSITION AND FUNCTIONS OF THE TECHNICAL WORKING GROUP (TWG) – The Technical Working Group shall be composed of the following:
A. TECHNICAL WORKING GROUP
1. Secretary to the City Mayor
2. City Planning and Development Coordinator (LGPMS Focal Person)
3. Head, Social Planning Division, CPDO
4. Head, Economic Planning Division, CPDO
5. Head, Infra. Planning Division, CPDO
6. Head, Environmental Planning Division, CPDO
7. Head, Administrative Division, CPDO
8. Planning Officer, Office on Health Services
9. Planning Officer, OSDWDS
10. Head, Cooperative Services Division, CMO
11. DepEd Schools Division Representative
12. City Human Resource Management Officer
13. Planning Officer, OGS
14. Senior Staff, City Budget Office
15. Senior Staff, City Accounting Office
16. Senior Staff, City Treasury Office
17. Senior Staff, City Assessor's Office
18. City Agriculturist
19. City PNP Representative
B. FUNCTIONS OF THE LGPMS TWG:
1. Facilitate distribution, collection and collation of accomplished Data Capture Forms (DCF) from concerned line agencies of the City Government including CSO partner representatives;
2. Encode collected data into the LGPMS website for the profile year in the five (5) areas of governance;
3. Download results (e-Reports) generated on-line via LGPMS website;
4. Analyze and interpret e-Reports generated;
5. Shall be responsible in the crafting/writing of annual State of Local Governance Report (SLGR);
6. Facilitate conduct of annual exit conference.
SECTION 3 – SECRETARIAT. The Secretariat of the shall be composed of three (2) staff of the City Planning & Development Office (CPDO).
SECTION 4 - Effectivity - This Executive Order shall take effect immediately.
DONE in the City of Cotabato, Philippines this 4th day of October 2012.